Volunteer to support our school and to get more involved in our community. There are many volunteer opportunities available to support next school year’s programs and events!
Check out the volunteer page with the latest volunteer opportunities for next year. A new addition is Small Fundraising Lead– get the Wolf Pack together for a good cause by coordinating community fundraisers (e.g. dine-out nights) throughout the school year.
Also, there are new opportunities to support next year’s auction. The Auction Committee is looking for several people to fill some critical roles by the end of this school year to help make the 2020 auction run smoothly! There are all sorts of opportunities with varying time commitments– there is something for everybody and we all know many hands make light work. There is also a ton of history available for how to do all of these jobs, as well as people around who have done these jobs before.
2020 Open Auction Volunteer Jobs
Contact the Auction Committee at email@example.com if you are interested or just mention it to Tabitha Burns, Jennifer Colaner, Sabrina Howell, or Kelli Charboneau, if you see us around at school.
Field Day is happening on Tuesday, June 25, and we need your help to make this an amazing and memorable event for our students! Please consider signing up to help with activities.
Field Day schedule by grade:
- K – 2nd: 10:00am – 11:30am –> volunteers report to Ms. Krebs by 9:00am
- 3rd – 5th: 1:00pm – 2:30pm –> volunteers report to Ms. Krebs by 12:00pm
- Middle School: 1:30pm – 3:00pm –> volunteers report to Mr. Riipa by 12:00pm
SIGN UP: https://signup.com/go/HrcdCua
If you have any questions, please contact Eva: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to be more involved at Hazel Wolf but not sure how? The PTSA has an open board position. Also, we are looking for a few people to lead events/programs next year.
Here is a summary of the volunteer opportunities. Be sure to check out our Volunteer page for more details on each role and contact information for any questions.
- HOMEROOM REPRESENTATIVE COORDINATOR (Open Board Position): Support our classrooms during the 2019-2020 school year by recruiting K-5 room parents/MS classroom reps and support all staff appreciation events throughout the year. In addition this person attends monthly board meetings and participates in board decisions.
- BOOK FAIR LEAD: Help the school organize the annual book fair in September working with our librarian Ms. Fournier to organize and support volunteers.
- RECYCLING LEAD: Help save the planet and support our school by taking the lead on our on-going recycling programs (e.g., markers, batteries, corks).
- READ-A-THON SUPPORT: Support our fall Read-a-thon by helping to collect forms, enter data, and generally support our wonderful librarian/Read-a-thon lead Ms. Fournier.
The PTSA is so excited to host our first mini-golf open happening tomorrow, May 18!
Part engineering challenge, part community social, and all to support the Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA. Come golf on Saturday, May 18, between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Food will be available for purchase from Zylberschtein’s (sandwiches and hot dogs).
We’re still looking for a few volunteers! Please help by signing up for a shift at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409044ca9af2ea7f49-minigolf
Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information.
We love our Hazel Wolf teachers and staff and want to show our appreciation for all they do for our families. Please help us do so by signing up to bring food and supplies, set up and clean up, or decorate. Any and all time or item you can contribute is much appreciated!
Do you have a special talent or service you would like to provide to the staff during Staff Appreciation Week? Yoga, Mindfulness Meditation, Massage, Car Washes, Dog Walking, Self-care Products/Services, Caricatures? Please email Denise Jungbluth at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a special event that will amaze and impress our fantastic staff.
Sign up here! https://signup.com/go/NsfjwnY
Happy New Year, Wolfpack! We hope the first week back at school went smoothly for everyone!
The PTSA is looking to fill several volunteer spots in the coming weeks, and the latest opportunities have been posted on the Volunteer page—check them out and please sign up if you are able! Specifically, we are looking for help with:
- ELL Enrollment Night on Jan. 29: flyer distribution leading up to the event, donations of beverages, and assistance on the night of the event. Sign up »
- E-STEM Career Day on Feb. 6: presenters in different areas, and volunteers to help the presenters. Sign up to be a presenter »
- School Tour Guides: tour guides for morning tours on Jan. 31 and Feb. 7 and evening tour on Feb. 6. Sign up »
In addition, the Auction Committee is looking for volunteers leading up to and on the day of the auction, Sat., March 30! Please email email@example.com.
Staff Appreciation Breakfast is on Friday, December 21 just before Winter Break. We need lots of volunteers to bring goodies and/or help host our terrific staff for this warm outpouring of gratitude. Let’s send the wonderful Hazel Wolf staff on their merry way to winter break with full hearts and full stomachs!
Sign up online at http://signup.com/go/gtAnqxq or email firstname.lastname@example.org.