Have news to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See You at Mini Golf Tomorrow, May 18!The PTSA is so excited to host our first mini-golf open happening tomorrow, May 18! Part engineering challenge, part community social, and all to support the Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA. Come golf on Saturday, May… More
- Bring in Your Used Books for the Hazel Wolf Book GiveawaySpring is in the air and that means it is time to BRING IN YOUR USED BOOKS for the Annual Hazel Wolf Book Giveaway! This year our Giveaway will be held June 17-19, Monday-Wednesday. This… More
- A Round Table on Racism: A Conversation with Students and Adults of Color— Presented by the HW Parent Racial Equity CommitteeThe Hazel Wolf Parent Racial Equity Committee is pleased to announce our next event on Wednesday, May 15 at 7 p.m.: A Round Table on Racism, featuring students and adults who are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous,… More
- Hazel Wolf Night with the Mariners is June 1! Forms Due May 13Join us at Hazel Wolf Night at the Mariners game on June 1! Bring out your family and friends and join our school at T-Mobile Park to watch some exciting Major League Baseball. Mariners are… More
- GiveBIG Today for Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA!Today, Wednesday, May 8 is GiveBIG, a one-day, online giving campaign to raise funds for Washington’s nonprofits. Please consider donating to the Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA and help us meet our goal of $15,000 for… More
- Reminder: Tomorrow (Wed, May 8) is Bike to School DayStudents and parents are invited to join other kids nationwide for Bike to School Day this Wednesday, May 8. In previous years we’ve hit just over 60 bikes parked at school in the morning. Let’s… More
- Spirit Gear Flash Sale Now Through May 3! (May 5 Online)The Spring Spirit Gear Flash Sale is ON, and it’s a quick one! Order now online through Sunday, May 5, or use the paper form (also went home via Kidmail). Paper forms are due Friday, May 3. Photos and… More
Want to make sure you don’t miss the latest on Hazel Wolf K-8? Check out all the ways you can stay connected with us.