Have news to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate to the 2021 Direct Appeal CampaignHazel Wolf K-8 PTSA programs are made possible by the generous donations by our school community. Our Direct Appeal campaign goal is $40,000 this year! We are raising funds for our most essential programs that… More
- 2021 Direct Appeal Letter to Our CommunityMarch 1, 2021 Dear Hazel Wolf Families and Staff, This school year, so much has changed, but we continue to maintain our commitment to enhancing the learning experience and well being for all of our… More
- Parents Supporting Parents Virtual Community Discussion – Tuesday, March 2Thanks to everyone who came to the last meeting. There was so much helpful information shared that we decided to have another meeting at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 2, 2021. By then we’ll be coming… More
- PTSA Program Update – February 2021Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA Program Update – February 2021 PTSA funding has been supporting Hazel Wolf students and our community in so many important ways this unusual school year. Your donations, fundraising events and membership… More
- Option School Transportation Community MeetingThis Saturday, February 13th at 3:00 p.m. Directors Leslie Harris and Lisa Rivera-Smith will be hosting an Option School Transportation Community Meeting. The Directors are hoping to hear from families who would be directly affected if… More
- Invitation for community business and corporate sponsorsAre you a business owner looking for an additional marketing opportunity? Have you donated business services or products to the Hazel Wolf auction in the past? You may have heard, we are not able to… More
- Save the Date for the 2021 Direct Appeal – March 1-14This year, we are sadly unable to hold our annual auction event, which is typically our biggest fundraiser of the year. However, we are hopeful to find new ways to successfully engage with our generous… More
Want to make sure you don’t miss the latest on Hazel Wolf K-8? Check out all the ways you can stay connected with us.