Have news to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer Wolfpack MeetupsEnjoy an opportunity to socialize with other Hazel Wolf families this summer. Summer meetups are scheduled for K-5, Middle School and grade-level meet ups at park playgrounds. Bring your own snacks or picnic. Meetups will… More
- PTSA General Meeting with guest speaker David Lewis – Wed. June 9thEveryone is invited to join the final PTSA General Meeting of the school year on Wed. June 9th. We’ll be hearing from guest speaker, David Lewis, Psy.D., who is currently the Program Manager of Behavioral… More
- It’s Staff Appreciation Week — Volunteers Needed this FridayShow your teachers and staff how much they are loved by sending some notes or videos of appreciation this week. Even if your parent room rep is not organizing something for the whole class, you… More
- Join Next Year’s PTSA BoardA strong PTSA is important to ensure our Hazel Wolf school community can remain engaged and thrive. Now is when our community needs to come together and find volunteers to serve on our PTSA Executive… More
- Fill the Truck Goodwill Fundraiser, Sun. April 25, 2-5pmWe’re teaming up with Seattle Goodwill to accept your reusable donations! Clear Clutter, Raise Funds and Reduce Landfill. Fill the Truck! Just come by Hazel Wolf School on Sunday, April 25, 2-5pm. Goodwill of Seattle… More
- AAPI Listening Session – Thurs. April 22nd at 7pmOur Hazel Wolf family groups will host a listening session for the Asian American and Pacific Islander families on this Thursday, April 22nd from 7-8:30pm. Please register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a… More
- Volunteer Opportunity – Support Needed Outside SchoolSign up to support our Hazel Wolf Staff OUTSIDE at school. Volunteers are needed before the AM session at (7:30-8:00am) and after school ends for the day (2:30-3:00pm). There will be a sign in/out sheet at the front… More
Want to make sure you don’t miss the latest on Hazel Wolf K-8? Check out all the ways you can stay connected with us.