Have news to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After-school Enrichment: Registration Information for Mar. 5-Apr. 27 SessionOnline registration for session 4 is open for ALL GRADES K-8! The session will begin March 5 and end April 27. Classes are Monday through Friday after school until as late as 5:45 p.m., and… More
- Principal’s Weekly Update – Feb. 12Important Dates Feb 12 (Mon) – Daytime Tour 9:30 – 11:00 am Feb 16 (Fri) – Book It Theatre Performance for K-5 Feb 19-23 – Mid Winter Break – No School Feb 28 (Wed) –… More
- Principal’s Weekly Update – Feb. 5Important Dates Feb 5 (Mon) – Spelling Bee 3:40 pm Feb 7 (Wed) – Evening Tour 6:30 – 8:00 pm Feb 8 (Thur) – Daytime Tour 9:30 – 11:00 am Feb 12 (Mon) – Daytime… More
- Principal’s Weekly Update – Jan. 29Important Dates Jan 29 (Mon) – Evening Tour 6:30 – 8:00 pm Jan 30 (Tue) – Daytime Tour 9:30 – 11:00 am Jan 31 (Wed) – No School – Day between Semesters Feb 1 (Thur)… More
- Resources on Talking to Your Kids about Race and RacismThank you to Aselefech Evans and Maureen McCauley for giving a thought-provoking presentation on “Talking With Your Kids About Race and Racism” at the PTSA General Session on Thursday. There were many takeaways from the discussion and… More
- Have a Little Time to Volunteer?Looking for a way to volunteer for Hazel Wolf? There a number of ways you can get involved, with minimal time investment! The latest volunteer requests are posted on our Volunteer page, and below is… More
- Principal’s Weekly Update – Jan. 22Important Dates January 24th (Wednesday): E-STEM Career Day PTSA General Mtg. & Parent Discussion 6:30 pm, and Reflections Recognitions 5:45 January 27th (Saturday): Pancake Breakfast 8 – 10:00 am Boys JV 1 at JAMS 8:30… More
Want to make sure you don’t miss the latest on Hazel Wolf K-8? Check out all the ways you can stay connected with us.