Have news to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support our community with household donations – through Friday, Dec. 18We are accepting donations to the Winter Household Drive to support those in our HW community who have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 crisis. While keeping cultural diversity in mind this winter season, we… More
- Parent Education Seminar: Coping During Online Learning – Wednesday, Dec. 16Join the Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA and two trauma-based pediatric therapists on Wednesday, Dec. 16, to discuss coping strategies and to know when to ask for more help or support for yourself and your children.… More
- Congratulations to our Wolfpack Readers for completing the Read-A-Thon!Now it’s time to add up your minutes read, collect your pledges and turn in your forms! Forms and pledges can be turned in and participation bookmarks will be distributed at the school this week… More
- Read-a-Loud with Mystery Reader – Mon, Nov. 23Join us next Monday for another Read-a-Loud and this time with a special guest Mystery Reader! Who could it be??? Find out on Monday, Nov. 23 at 6:30pm for K-2, 6:45pm for 3-5 and 7pm… More
- Read-a-Thon — November 16-28Do you want to get your child more excited about reading and help them meet a goal? The PTSA has some great incentives for this year’s Read-a-Thon to get kids reading! Reading dates are November… More
- Get ready to Read-a-Thon: Packet pick up Thurs. & Friday, 2:30-4:30pm this weekIt’s nearly time for the annual Hazel Wolf Read-a-Thon! Check out this video to meet our new librarian Dr. V and get more details about this year’s Read-a-Thon: The Read-a-Thon reading period starts November 16… More
- Afterschool Ski Lessons – Registration Open!Due to COVID-19, there will be no ski bus offerings this year. However, Snow Sports Consulting Service, LLC (SSCS) and Webbski are doing mid-week lessons at Summit Central Ski Area in Snoqualmie and Hazel Wolf… More
Want to make sure you don’t miss the latest on Hazel Wolf K-8? Check out all the ways you can stay connected with us.