This event is for everyone! Not a skier? No problem! Get the winter layers you need to keep you and your family warm and dry during the cold months ahead. And if you do ski or snowboard – make sure you’re ready to head into the mountains once the snow hits!
The ski swap will feature new and last year’s ski and snowboard gear from a few local ski shops, as well as new and gently used winter apparel. Get outfitted for winter and help raise money for our school! Jackets, skis, gloves, boots, hats, gloves, and more!
This event is open to the public and anyone who wants to stay warm this winter and support a great cause is welcome!
THUR. 11/3 & FRI. 11/4, 3PM – 6PM: CONSIGNMENT DROP OFF
We are looking for gently used winter gear that you would like to consign. Jackets, hats, gloves, ski or snowboard gear, and more. Not sure about an item? Bring it and we’ll let you know.
Consignment drop off is available Thursday 11/3 and Friday 11/4 from 3pm – 6pm outside the main HW entrance. Bring us your gear, tell us what you’d like to sell it for, and we’ll handle the rest. 35% of each item sold will go to benefit the PTSA, the rest is yours!
SAT. 11/5, 11AM – 4PM: SALE
Ski Swap sale is from 11am – 4pm on Saturday 11/5. Everyone is welcome! The sale will be outside in a covered area, so dress accordingly. We will have a few local ski shops on site selling new and last year’s ski and snowboard gear. As well as gently used winter layers: jackets, gloves, hats, etc.. Everything you need to outfit your family for the winter – whether you plan to head into the mountains or not.
Entrance: drop-off gate on the west side of the field. Exit: east side of the field. Parking available on the north and west side of the school.
SAT. 11/5, 4PM – 6pm: Pick up of unsold Consignment items
Any unsold items will need to be picked up on Saturday (11/5) between 4pm-6pm. If you’re unavailable to pick up unsold items we will make other arrangements. If you do not pickup your items on Saturday and do not arrange for other pickup, we will donate them or save them to sell at next year’s Ski Swap.
Call for volunteers
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA5A623A3F4C43-skiswap
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the ski swap just for skiers and snowboarders? No! The ski swap is for everyone! We’ll have what you need to stay warm and dry in Seattle and in the mountains.
- Is this just for kid’s gear? Nope, the sale will have gear and clothing in both adult and child sizes.
- What can I consign? We are looking for any and all gently used winter layers and gear. Jackets, gloves, hats, skis, boots, poles, snowboards. Every outer layer to stay warm and dry and any gear to hit the slopes.
- I want to volunteer, do I need to have pre-approved clearance? Nope, since this event is outside and not inside the building volunteers are not required to have completed the clearance forms.
- Does volunteering count towards service hours? YES! Any high school volunteers just need to bring their form and the hours will count towards their service learning requirement. This does not apply to 7th and 8th graders that volunteer.
- Do I need to be on site at the ski swap if I want to consign my items? Nope! Just drop off your consignment items on Thursday or Friday and we will do our best to sell them for you. 35% of each consigned item sold will go to benefit the PTSA, the rest is yours and we will mail you a check after the event.