- Every week, the PTSA Family Support team picks up Food Lifeline boxes with produce and dairy items. These are available for pick up or delivery.
- Sometimes, we get fresh farm produce boxes. These are available for pick up or delivery.
- Every week, we have a “shopping list” of household essential items that varies each week. These items are available for pick up or delivery.
- The annual coat drive provides a free winter coat for any student/child.
All of these programs are free. All of the children in your family can sign up for any or all of the programs. You will not be asked for any personal or financial information. All you need to do is sign up!
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTS PROVIDED BY SCHOOL DISTRICT:
BASIC SCHOOL SUPPLIES:
- Hazel Wolf has basic school supplies available for families who are having difficulty getting supplies to support learning. This is what is available (as of Sept. 21): spiral notebooks, graph paper, composition notebooks, crayons, lined paper, colored pencils, graphing calculator (requires AAA batteries).
- School supplies will be available on a cart in front of the school from 9am – 3pm every school day. If you need a calculator or device, please contact Principal Nelsen at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate pick up.
- List of the current SPS free meal sites: https://www.seattleschools.org/resources/student_meals
WAYS YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY:
- If you’d like to make a monetary donation, please donate to the COVID-19 Relief Fund. These funds will be dispersed by Principal Nelsen to Hazel Wolf families directly impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. We are grateful for your support!
- Another way to donate is by making purchases from our Target wishlist and it will ship directly to a volunteer’s address. Also, you are welcome to drop off donations at a volunteer’s house. These donated items are dispersed to families seeking additional support. Please email Tracy for more info: email@example.com