AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS 2022-2023 (Updated 11/1/22)
*Hall of Fame Team Camp: On-site after school childcare and enrichment
Enroll at our website: http://hof-teamcamp.com/hazel-wolf.html
Hall of Fame Team Camp provides on-site after-school childcare and enrichment to Hazel Wolf families. Families may choose from Hall of Fame-led or partner-led classes.
*Pinehurst Schools School Age Program: On-site after school childcare and enrichment Enroll at our website: https://www.pinehurstschools.org/hazel-wolf
Pinehurst School Age and Preschool Program operates both a school age and preschool program on-site at Hazel Wolf K-8 E-STEM School in room 258. We offer before and after school care, full-day care on non-school days (teacher in-service, winter, mid-winter, and spring break), and a weekly-themed summer camp for children ages 5-12 years (5-year-olds must be enrolled in kindergarten).
* SKI BUS INFORMATION FOR 2022-2023 (updated 11/10/22):
Hazel Wolf offers two Ski Bus Options. Wednesday Ski Bus for grades 2nd-8th, Friday Ski Bus for grades 5th-8th. In lieu of a ski bus meeting this year we have posted a link to last year’s zoom meeting which covers details on both programs (see right below here for the link). **As of 11/10/22, the Wednesday Ski Bus is full**
***Details on the 2022-2023 Ski Bus***
2nd-8th grade Ski Lessons-Wednesday after school **FULL**
SSCS will be offering ski lessons 4:00pm-6:30pm at Summit Central.
6 Weeks-Wednesdays Jan 11th-February 15th
- The price for six weeks of ski bus and lessons is $450, additional lift ticket/pass required.
- A “Bus only” option will be available for 5th-8th graders-$250.00
- Wednesday lessons are SKI only. SSCS does not provide snowboarding lessons.
- Bus leaves around 2:30/2:45pm and returns between 8:00pm/8:30pm
For registration with SSCS: http://www.snowsportsconsultingservice.com/student-forms.html -see “Hazel Wolf”
For any questions, email Sarah Burris email@example.com
5th-8th Grade Middle School Ski Lessons/Free Ski-Fridays after school
Webbski will be offering ski/snowboard lessons 6:00pm-7:15pm at Summit Central.
5 Weeks –Friday January 6th-February 4th
- The price for five weeks of ski bus and ski/snowboarding lessons is $436.00, additional lift ticket/pass required.
- A “Bus only” option will be available for -$250.00
- Individual bus trips, if there is space available – $50.00 per trip
- Webb ski offers both ski and snowboarding lessons
- Bus leaves around 4:00pm and returns about 10:30pm
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org – you will be sent a form to fill out for registration. Another option for is to have your child get a registration form from Mr. Smith. Unfortunately, at this time there is no electronic form available for registration.
For any questions, email Mr. Smith email@example.com
For registration with SSCS: http://www.snowsportsconsultingservice.com/student-forms.html – see “Hazel Wolf”
For any questions, email Sarah Burris sarah8600 @hotmail.com
* Citizen Kids Club – After School, Holiday and Break Camp Programming:
Located in the Pinehurst neighborhood. Citizen Kids Club (CKC) offers a safe and fun space for kids to unwind/relax after school. We engage in conversations about what the kids want and what makes them happy along with what might/is stressing or bothering them. These conversations happen naturally as we do art and crafts or role play. The emphasis is on kids choice and development of social & emotional competence. View offerings as advertised on our website: https://www.scezone.com
* YMCA – Break camp childcare:
The YMCA offers break camps at many Seattle locations. Please contact them directly for the calendar and registration:
* Seattle Parks and Recreation Community Centers:
Please check in with programming as it becomes available for school holidays and school breaks:
*If you are using a childcare provider that is contracted with the City of Seattle you may be eligible for assistance: