Kids University 2018-19
The University YMCA provides afterschool enrichment classes on site at Hazel Wolf K-8 every day during the school year after school until as late as 5:45 p.m., as well as offsite enrichment programs and summer camps during school breaks.
For the 2018-19 school year, session dates are as follows:
- Session 1: September 5 – October 26
- Session 2: October 29 – December 21
- Session 3: January 7 – March 1
- Session 4: March 4 – May 3
- Session 5: May 6 – June 20
Download the registration form for a complete list of Session 3 (January 7 – March 1, 2019).
Classes run Monday through Friday after school until as late as 5:45 p.m. There are three class times on Wednesday to accommodate early release (class A: 2:20-3:35, class B: 3:35-4:45, class C: 4:45-5:45), and two class times the rest of the week (class A: 3:35-4:45, class B: 4:45-5:45).
- Online: at https://apm.activecommunities.com/seattleymca/Activity_Search. In the search box, type in “wolf” and scroll down to see available options for Hazel Wolf. Registration is broken out by day, so it’s advisable to download the registration form to pick classes first, and then go online to register by day. Please note: online registration ends approximately a week before the new session begins. You can still register for classes throughout the session, but please use the registration form to sign up.
- Email/Fax: Email completed registration forms to email@example.com or fax to 206.524.8613.
- Mail/in person: Mail or deliver completed forms to the University Family YMCA at 5003 12th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105. If the session has already begun, you can hand-deliver your registration form to the site coordinator at Hazel Wolf in the Cafetorium.
You can also contact University YMCA at the email above or by calling 206.524.1400.
For families needing afterschool activities every day, the Enrichment Pass option includes all five days and all class times (including early release on Wednesday) for $495/month ($440/month if you are a YMCA member). There is definitely cost savings with the Enrichment Pass if you need care every day, plus it guarantees you early class selection each session.
Individual classes are $110 per quarter ($100 per quarter for YMCA members); however, some classes are provided by an outside vendor and are $165 per quarter. Classes that cover two class times are $220 per quarter ($200 per quarter for YMCA members).
The YMCA strives to make programs available to all children and confidential assistance may be provided to the extent possible. To learn more and apply, visit http://ykids.seattleymca.org/financial-assistance.