AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS 2021-22 (Updated 10/22/2021)
Hall of Fame Team Camp: On-site after school childcare and enrichment
Enroll at: http://hof-teamcamp.com/hazel-wolf.html
Pokemon, Legos, STEM, Yoga, Hip Hop, Socio-emotional Art, Volleyball, Gaga Ball, and more!
Hall of Fame Team Camp Session 2 runs November 1st through December 16th.
Check out the flier in Kid Mail or go to our website for more information and to register: Hall of Fame Team Camp at Hazel Wolf K-8
Program Description: Get ACTIVE after school with Hall of Fame Team Camp’s varied programming of exciting games and activities. Join in for Gaga Ball, 6-Square-In-The-Air, Benchball, Tchoukball, frisbee competition games, wacky relays, nail-biting tournaments, and so much more! Our experienced counselors will explain the rules, make teams, referee, and maybe even join the fun. If you need a body break, table games like shuffleboard and Nok Hockey, as well as card and board games, will be available too! For those of you who are swamped with schoolwork or just want to read a book, we will provide a quiet area for some homework catch-up or downtime. And maybe, just maybe, you can become part of the Hazel Wolf Hall of Fame!
* SKI BUS INFORMATION FOR 2021 – 2022:
Hazel Wolf Ski Bus Information Packet 2021-2022
Ski Bus Information Night, Oct. 21, 2021: Recorded Zoom Meeting
2nd-8th grade Ski Lessons: Wednesdays
SSCS will be offering ski lessons 4:00pm-6:30pm at Summit Central.
6 Weeks: Wednesdays, Jan 12th-February 16th
– The price for six weeks of ski bus and lessons is $400, additional lift ticket/pass required.
– A “Bus only” option will be available for 5th -8th graders for $200.00.
– Wednesday lessons are SKI only. SSCS does not provide snow boarding lessons.
– Bus leaves around 2:30/2:45pm and returns between 8:00pm/8:30pm
For registration with SSCS: http://www.snowsportsconsultingservice.com/student-forms.html – see “Hazel Wolf”
For any questions, email Sarah Burris sarah8600 @hotmail.com
5th-8th Grade Middle School Ski Lessons/Free Ski: Fridays
Webb ski will be offering ski/snowboard lessons 6:00pm-7:15pm at Summit Central.
5 Weeks: Fridays, January 7th-February 4th
– The price for five weeks of ski bus and ski/snowboarding lessons is $436.00-additonal lift ticket/pass required.
– A “Bus only” option will be available for -$209.50
– Individual bus trips, if there is space available – $45.00 per trip
– Webb ski offers both ski and snowboarding lessons
– Bus leaves around 4:00pm and returns between 10:30pm/11:00pm
To register, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, email Lorraine Lewis Phillips lorraine.lewis.phillips @comcast.net or Mr. Smith gmsmith1 @seattleschools.org
* Citizen Kids Club – After School, Holiday and Break Camp Programming:
Located in the Pinehurst neighborhood. Citizen Kids Club (CKC) offers a safe and fun space for kids to unwind/relax after school. We engage in conversations about what the kids want and what makes them happy along with what might/is stressing or bothering them. These conversations happen naturally as we do art and crafts or role play. The emphasis is on kids choice and development of social & emotional competence. View offerings as advertised on our website: https://www.scezone.com
* Pinehurst School Age and Preschool Program at Hazel Wolf:
On-site childcare for before and after school care. Please contact them directly for information.
Director: Trudi Peterson
(As of August 12th we have been informed they have a waitlist, waitlists change frequently.)
* YMCA – Break camp childcare:
The YMCA offers break camps at many Seattle locations. Please contact them directly for the calendar and registration:
* Seattle Parks and Recreation Community Centers:
Please check in with programing as it becomes available for school holidays and school breaks:
*If you are using a childcare provider that is contracted with the City of Seattle you may be eligible for assistance: