Friday, March 27, 2020
6:00PM to 10:00PM
Shoreline Community College
Pagoda Union Building
Early Bird: $50 (prices go up Jan. 24)
About the 2020 Auction »
Sponsorship Info (Coming Soon!) »
2019 Auction Photos »
2019 Auction Catalog »
What is procurement?
“Procurement” is a term you’ll be hearing a lot in the next few months. In order to have a successful auction, we need lots of items to sell! “Procuring” is the process of obtaining and collecting donations. Everything you need to procure is right here:
- Use the Donation Form for any items you bring into the auction.
- The Donation Form is a form-fillable PDF.
- Download the document, enter details and ‘Save As’ with a new document name – preferably something that refers to your auction item. i.e.:”Family Photo Session with Sir Clicks A Lot Photography”.
- Email the renamed file to email@example.com with a link or images related to your item/event or print it out, attach it to your item, and drop it off at school.
- If mailing a request or asking for donations in person, print the Procurement Letter along with the Donation Form to provide to businesses.
- If submitting a request online, use the verbiage from this Cut & Paste Editable Letter to ask for requests. Use your own name & contact info when submitting requests from business online.
- If you need help picking up the item, contact the Procurement Coordinator, Tabitha Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-465-0378.
- Need Ideas for what to procure? Check out our Auction FAQs or take a peak at the 2019 Auction Catalog.
How May I help?
Many volunteers are needed to make this event successful. If you would like to volunteer to help make this event a success, please let us know at email@example.com.
A Sign-Up Genius for night-of volunteer jobs will be shared when tickets go on sale. Just like last year, some event volunteers may attend the event at no cost and if they have a credit card on file, will be issued a bid number to participate in the auction. Spots are limited, so sign up early!