Join us 6 – 7:30 p.m. this Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019, to hear from Brian Dougherty of the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT), who will provide a traffic safety presentation and discuss safe ways to get kids to school and back home using “active transport” (such as walking, wheeling, etc.)
Please personally invite your neighbors! We want broad community representation.
SDOT has generously offered to provide dinner. Childcare will be available.
Here is a tentative agenda:
- SDOT presentation and questions (30 minutes)
- Seattle Council PTA presentation and Northshore case (10 minutes)
- District 5 and 6 Councilmember priorities (5 minutes)
- Small group discussions (30 minutes)
- Close out and networking (15 minutes)