It’s nearly time for the annual Hazel Wolf Read-a-Thon! Check out this video to meet our new librarian Dr. V and get more details about this year’s Read-a-Thon:
The Read-a-Thon reading period starts November 16 and goes through November 28.
Come to the HW library book pick up at school this Thurs. or Fri., Nov. 12 or 13 from 2:30pm-4:30pm and get your Read-A-Thon packet and meet Dr. V. When you pick up your packet, you can also get a hot cocoa packet to enjoy during the Read-A-Loud with Dr. V to kick off Read-A-Thon. (If you can’t come pick up during this time, packets will also be available in front of the school and online here.)
Read-A-Thon 2020 kicks off with a Read-a-Loud event with Dr. V on Mon, Nov. 16. This is another chance to meet Dr. V. and will bring together grade bands at 6:30pm for K-2; 6:45pm for 3-5, and 7:00pm for 6-8. Get your hot cocoa ready and don’t forget your cozy jammies! To participate, register here.
Happy reading, everyone!
- November 12 and 13 – Packet & Hot Cocoa Pick-up from 2:30-4:30pm at Hazel Wolf
- November 16 – Read-A-Thon Kickoff and cozy Read-a-Loud with Dr. V! (K-2 at 6:30pm; 3-5 at 6:45pm; 6-8 at 7:00pm)
- November 19 – One last library book pick-up before the break.
- November 23 – Read-a-Loud with Mystery Reader (K-2 at 6:30pm; 3-5 at 6:45pm; 6-8 at 7:00pm)
- November 28 – Last day of Read-A-Thon
- November 29 – December 2 – Count minutes & collect pledges
- December 2 & 3 – Turn all funds and paperwork in at Hazel Wolf from 2:30-4:30pm or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can make Read-A-Thon contributions online at: https://hazelwolfk8.ejoinme.org/2020ReadAThon