Reflections Art Contest
Does your child enjoy art, music and dance or have an interest in writing, producing films and taking photos? We would love to have them unleash their inner artist with an entry for the PTA Reflections arts program! This year’s theme is “I Matter Because”.
Students can submit artwork in six categories: Dance Choreography, Film Production,Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts (2D or 3D). Only one entry per student per category is accepted, though students can enter work in more than one
Grade categories are preschool-2nd grade, 3rd-5th grade, and 6th-8th grade. There is also a special artist category for children who receive accommodations.
For inspiration, visit the Reflections virtual art gallery and learn more about prizes and scholarships at PTA.org/Reflections/Awards.
Find common questions, rules, entry forms and more at the PTA Reflections website:
Tatiana Kaminsky, our volunteer Reflections Chair, is organizing this program for HW students again this year. Contact her by email for any questions: tatiana.kaminsky at gmail.com
- Are there certain specifications for entries? Yes, there are some rules. Please check the Reflections website and click on ‘Student Entry Packets’ for more details about each category.
- Do I need an entry form? Yes, it’s available at the Reflections website. Click on ‘Student Entry Packets’. There is a link: 2020-21 Student Entry Form. Hard copies of entry forms are also available through our Reflections Chair, Tatiana Kaminsky.
- How do I submit my child’s artwork and entry form? Contact Tatiana to arrange pickup.
- I’m not sure how to fill out the entry form? If you need some help filling out the form, contact Tatiana for help.
- How do I contact Tatiana? Email: tatiana.kaminsky at gmail.com