Hazel Wolf Winter Food Drive is gearing up to collect donations and support families in need over winter break.
If you can support Hazel Wolf families in need this winter break, please bring in non-perishable, non-expired food donations starting on Monday, December 9 to Tuesday, December 17. Deliver items to the bin in the front lobby near the main office. To improve efficiency, we are asking each grade to donate specific foods:
- Kindergarten: mac & cheese and granola bars
- 1st grade: cookies and cereal
- 2nd grade: peanut butter and jelly
- 3rd grade: milk in aseptic cartons and tortillas
- 4th grade: canned meat/tuna and crackers
- 5th grade: pasta, pasta sauce and rice noodles
- 6th grade: pancake mix and applesauce/canned fruit
- 7th grade: dried/canned beans and rice
- 8th grade: canned soup/stew and dried fruit
Deadline for donations is Tuesday, December 17.
Are you in need of extra food this winter break? If you would like to receive a food box during winter break, please complete a request form. The form is available online or at the front office. Return the completed form to the front office by Tuesday, December 17. You can pick up your food bags from the Hazel Wolf office from December 18 – 20 or you can request to have them delivered.