It’s time for the 2019 Hazel Wolf Read-A-Thon! We’re excited about this annual event that is designed to inspire the love of reading and directly benefit our students by raising funds for the PTSA.
The reading period starts Monday, November 18 and goes through Saturday, November 30. Packets went home in Kidmail last week. If you’re missing a packet, you can download a packet and find more information on the PTSA website.
Happy reading, everyone!
- November 17 – December 1 – Request & record pledges on the sponsorship form
- November 18 – Start reading & record minutes on the record sheet
- November 30 – Last day of Read-A-Thon
- December 1-5 – Count minutes & collect pledges
- December 6 – Students turn in their official minute recording sheet, sponsorship form & funds