Please join us at the PTSA General Session Meeting on Tuesday, April 30 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in the Cafetorium.
This meeting is for you if you have ever wondered…
- Why is the school changing their math process?
- Who is on my PTSA board?
- How does the PTSA spend my donation?
- Where can I learn more about how to be involved?
- Updates from the school on the changes coming to our math program
- School update from Ms. Nelsen
- Hear about upcoming PTSA events
- Vote to approve the PTSA budget for ’19-’20 school year
- Vote to approve PTSA Executive Board positions for ’19-’20 school year
Childcare will be provided. (Donations welcome for our MS volunteers!) Spanish interpreter will be provided (other languages pending). Please encourage any Spanish-speaking families to attend.
Tendremos traductores en español.