Spring Ultimate season is starting this month for Elementary and Middle School students. Teams are coed (boys and girls together) and the league is managed by DiscNW and coached by parent volunteers (we need assistant coaches!). We will have weekday practices and games on Saturdays. On Saturday, February 9 from 10 to 11:30 a.m., we will host a mini Jamboree for kids in 3rd-8th grades at the Maple Leaf reservoir park – a parents meeting will begin at 11 a.m.
- Elementary: we anticipate having a 3rd, 4th and 5th grade team if enough kids sign up. One-day-per-week practices begin last week of February and games are Saturdays from March 9 through May 11. The registration deadline is Feb 9, but we will accept registrations after on a space available basis. Download the Elementary registration form »
- Middle School: we anticipate having two teams. Practices on Wednesday will begin last week of February and games are Saturdays from March 9 through May 18. Tryouts (for MS kids only) will be Wednesday, February 27 from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday, March 2, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tryouts will take place at Maple Leaf Park on the upper grass fields. Download the Middle School registration form »
- All kids will need to fill out the form attached to the flyer AND register with DiscNW.
Questions? Contact coaches:
- Middle School: Joe Cater at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3rd: Kent Koth at email@example.com
- 4th: Malcolm Hooper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th: Kara Dowidar at email@example.com