Hazel Wolf K-8 is a vibrant learning community that values parent involvement. The PTSA is here to help facilitate that involvement and to support our school in many ways.
So far this school year we have:
- Provided teachers with classroom grants and supported a variety of special projects
- Organized the movie “Angst” for our families and 5th-8th grade students
- Brought our community together at the start of school open house, coffee breaks, multicultural potluck night, and our 3rd annual Toy Swap
- Organized staff appreciation events
- Kept families informed through the PTSA website, Facebook, and the monthly Paw Print newsletter
- Completed the Hazel Wolf K-8 Reflections art contest
- Organized weeding parties to keep our campus beautiful, and started several new recycling programs
- Organized coat, food, and snack drives to support our families
This work relies on donations from our families. Please consider making a gift today. Your contribution helps fund important programs that support our children, and 100% of your gift supports the school. Our goal is $9,000 for our direct appeal! Thank you for your generosity.
Ways to give:
Cash or check: Please make checks out to Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA and return it to your student’s classroom or home teacher, or the office.
If your employer matches your donation, please let us know. If you have any questions, contact our Fundraising Chair, Debi Backstrom, at email@example.com.
Kim Steffensmeier, PTSA President
Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA is a 501(c)(3) organization and donations are tax deductible.