Please support Hazel Wolf families in need this winter break!
We are accepting non-perishable, non-expired food donations through December 18. We are asking each grade to donate specific foods:
- Kindergarten: mac & cheese and granola bars
- 1st Grade: cookies and cereal
- 2nd Grade: peanut butter and jelly
- 3rd Grade: milk in aseptic cartons and tortillas
- 4th Grade: canned meat/tuna and crackers
- 5th Grade: pasta and pasta sauce
- 6th Grade: bag of onions and applesauce/canned fruit
- 7th Grade: dried and canned beans and rice
- 8th Grade: canned soup/stew and bag of oranges or apples
Deliver items to the bin in the front lobby area near the main office.
If you would like to receive food during winter break, please submit the following information to the front office by Dec. 17: Name, phone number, student name(s), number in household, and any special needs or requests. You can pick up your food bags from the Hazel Wolf office from Dec. 19-21.
If you would like to volunteer to help with the food drive, please contact Stacey Mill at email@example.com.