Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year at Hazel Wolf K-8!
This year is the 10th anniversary of our school and we’ve grown so much in that time. We are lucky to have such dedicated administration, teachers, and staff who help our students grow academically and socially, all while teaching important lessons about our environment.
The PTSA exists to support our school, students, and families as they grow and learn.
Last year a few of the PTSA initiatives included…
- Providing classroom stipends to classroom, art, and music teachers
- Redesigning five K and 1st grade classrooms to flexible seating
- Hosting social events such as Pancakes & PJs and All-school Skating
- Supporting families through food drives, backpack programs, coat drives, and providing financial aid
- Supporting enrichment opportunities such as Literacy Night, the Spelling Bee, and Field Day
- Providing assistance to other local school organizations (Northgate and Olympic Hills)
This year we plan to continue to support our families, school, and students. And we are adding new initiatives as well, such as starting a PTSA Race and Equity committee and hosting a multi-cultural potluck. We welcome your ideas for other new activities.
Please consider joining the Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA for the 2018-2019 school year. Joining is an easy way to show your support for all the programs, events, and activities that we coordinate throughout the year. Joining also provides you with a vote at General Session meetings so that we can align our budget and initiatives to our community’s needs.
Join online or complete the form that will be sent home this week. Financial assistance is available – please email email@example.com. All PTSA activities and events are open to the entire school community.
Follow this link to join online: https://www.pt-avenue.com/join/
And join us at the September General Session meeting on September 25 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. in the cafetorium. We will introduce new board members, hear a school update from Ms. Nelsen, approve the revised budget for the year, and discuss new initiatives for our organization.
Hazel Wolf K-8 PTSA