Please support Hazel Wolf families in need this spring break!
We are accepting non-perishable, non-expired food donations from March 26 through April 3. To help improve efficiency, we are asking each grade to donate specific foods:
- Kindergarten: mac & cheese and granola bars
- 1st Grade: cookies and cereal
- 2nd Grade: peanut butter and jelly
- 3rd Grade: milk in aseptic cartons and tortillas
- 4th Grade: canned meat/tuna and crackers
- 5th Grade: pasta and pasta sauce
- 6th Grade: bag of onions and applesauce/canned fruit
- 7th Grade: dried and canned beans and rice
- 8th Grade: canned soup/stew and bag of oranges or apples
Deliver items to the bin in the front lobby area near the main office. Deadline for donations is April 3.
We are looking for volunteers to collect and sort food each morning. If you are available to volunteer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!