- Mar 23 (Fri) – Field Trip – 7th Graders to MoPop Museum
- Mar 23 (Fri) – Auction
1. Nathan Hale Theatre Presents – Raider “OZ” Drama Camp
When: Saturday March 31, 2018 10am-2pm (Performance at 2pm). Your mini drama enthusiast will spend the day experiencing the upcoming NH production of OZ. They will learn a song and dance from the “Lollypop guild”, do some OZ crafts and put on a mini performance! All genders welcome!
Cost: $35 (Check to NHHS Drama Boosters)
Registration forms available at: www.nathanhaletheatre.com. Due by March 24, 2018.
2. Auction Updates:
- With the auction only a week away there are still SO MANY volunteers spots open for the day and night of the auction Please take a look at the online volunteer sign-up list to see if you could help with any available spots! https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2019486/false#/invitation
- WINE! We still need a few dozen $15 (and up) bottles to fill up our wine grab. Please contact Bre Holt at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alyssa Powers at email@example.com to coordinate drop off.
- There are still just a small amount of tickets remaining for this awesome parent social and fundraiser! Head to the PTSA website for the ticket link https://hazelwolfk8.org/auction/
- Look on Facebook on the Friends of Hazel Wolf page to see all the amazing classroom projects!
- Also check out this amazing trip to Iceland AND this fantastic trip to Napa Valley. These are just two of the amazing things to bid on at the auction this year!
****ICELAND!!! Did you know you can stop over in Iceland when flying to Europe for no additional cost? This year we are offering 5-nights in the heart of Reykjavik at the Fosshotel, 16 stories with magnificent views of the city and bay. Package includes a day tour of Þingvellir National Park and Gullfoss Waterfall Tour as well as an outing to view the majestic Northern Lights Tour. This trip is not to be missed! This package can be upgraded for additional nights and people for additional fees.
****NAPA VALLEY!! This exclusive Napa experience is designed by a local host (limit 6 adults), who will be showing you around (in a Land Rover) and recommending wineries and experiences like they would for a good friend. Enjoy a full day experience focusing on small production, family-owned wineries in Napa Valley. We have hand selected three to four highly recommended wineries that are special for their commitment to the environment, science and technology – all things we love and appreciate at Hazel Wolf! Each participating winery is offering a private experience for up to six adults.
3. Join the 2019-20 Hazel Wolf Board or committees! Interested in helping to plan events, promoting school communications, supporting our families, or being involved in PTSA decisions? The board has director and committee positions available for next year. Please contact Kim Steffensmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about specific opportunities and how you can be involved!
4. Students in Ms Palmer’s 5th period Inclusion Class will send teams to The Washington Foundation for the Environment 6th annual Environmental Slam competition, an inspiring event for middle and high school students that integrates environmental activism, science, and creative expression. The Slam will be held on Thursday, April 19, 2018 6:30-8:30PM at the Youngstown Cultural Arts Center in Seattle. The Slam will once again be moderated by Ron Sims, former Deputy Secretary of the US Housing and Urban Development Agency and former King County Executive. Last year our Hazel Wolf Team won $750 to donate to the local environmental cause of their choice. Save the date and time.
3. The 7th Grade is going to perform original radio dramas at the MoPop Museum on March 23rd. Though permission slips were sent home almost 3 weeks ago, only about half of the 7th grade have turned in their permission slips and admission fees. Please encourage your 7th grade student to take care of this! We are also looking for approximately 5 more chaperones to accompany us on this trip. Please contact email@example.com, if you are interested in chaperoning!