School tours for new enrollment are between Jan. 29 and Feb. 12 this year, and we are thrilled to show off our amazing program to prospective students and their families! Please consider volunteering to be a tour guide, co-lead for the tour program, or school tour greeter for prospective parents. (Roles and responsibilities for each role are outlined below.)
Sign up today! http://signup.com/go/PmGZDFL
Questions? Contact Neighborhood Outreach Coordinator Zoe Leverson at email@example.com.
Co-Lead for Tour Program:
- Team with experienced School Tour Coordinator (Melanie Norris)
- Collaborate with Ms. Nelsen to update informational paperwork
- Prepare folders for perspective families who attend tours (organize volunteers to stuff folders)
- Photocopy that paperwork and pick up (usually offsite)
- Direct tour guides on 1/30 and 2/12
School Tour Greeter: At each tour, greet and inform families where to go
Tour Guide: More info to come!