- Dec 14th (Thur) – PTSA Board Mtg. 6:30 pm
- Dec 15th (Fri) – Winter Break Early Dismissal 2:25
- Jan 5th (Fri) – Spirit and Buddy Day (Super Hero Day)
1. Winter Break – Remember that school is out early (2:25) on December 15th. School will resume on Jan 2nd on our regular schedule.
1. Auditions for School Musical are December 11th and 12th with Call-backs on December 14th. Audition/Crew information and sign-ups are now posted outside of Ms. Burnett’s room (112). Actors must come to one audition day and be available for call-backs. Rehearsals start right when we get back from Winter Break! If you want to be an actor/singer in the play, then you have to be available for all rehearsals you are called for (usually M/T/R with some Friday’s closer to opening the show.) If you are interested in being on crew, you can do other activities as you will not be at as many rehearsals as the actors. There will be an informational meeting on January 9th from 3:30-4:15 p.m. for all students interested in crew. Hope to see you all there for auditions or crew!! If you have any questions, please email Ms. Burnett at email@example.com.
2. Staff Appreciation Breakfast! – Staff Appreciation Breakfast is on Friday, 12/15 just before Winter Break. We need lots of volunteers to bring goodies and/or help host our terrific staff. Let’s send the wonderful Hazel Wolf staff on their merry way to winter break with full hearts and full stomachs!
3. Winter Food Drive – Please support Hazel Wolf families in need this winter break! We are accepting non-perishable, non-expired food donations from December 5th through 12th. We are asking each grade to donate specific foods:
- Kindergarten: mac & cheese and granola bars
- 1st grade: cookies and cereal
- 2nd grade: peanut butter and jelly
- 3rd grade: milk in aseptic cartons and tortillas
- 4th grade: canned meat/tuna and crackers
- 5th grade: pasta and pasta sauce
- 6th grade: bag of onions and applesauce/canned fruit
- 7th grade: dried or canned beans and rice
- 8th grade: canned soup/stew and bag of oranges
Deliver items to the bin in the front lobby area near the main office, or hand them to a volunteer standing in front of school during morning drop off.
**We are also looking for volunteers to accept donations during morning drop off. Please contact Stacey Mill (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.**
4. Volunteers Needed!
- E-STEM Career Day Lead – Career day is January 24th and we need a lead to work with Mr. Baily-Fogarty to solicit volunteers and organize an exciting day for our students! To learn more contact Derek Grandbois and Shannon Warner at email@example.com
- Auction Event Coordinator – Do you love to throw a big party? Is logistics and organization your strong suit? The auction is our largest fundraiser and we need someone who can help plan the event. If interested contact our Event Coordinator, Dan Suiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Day Co-Lead – Help our Field day committee and other parent volunteers plan an exciting day of outside adventure! If interested contact Christa Kleiner at email@example.com
- School Tour Co-Lead – Open enrollment is around the corner and we need a parent to help coordinate school tours, including overseeing paperwork for parents, collaborating with Ms. Nelsen and the other tour co-lead, and acting as the on-site lead for tours on 1/30 and 2/12 (mornings). If interested please contact Zoe Leverson at firstname.lastname@example.org.