- Dec 5 (Tue) – 3rd/5th grade Vocal Music Concert 7:00 pm
- Dec 7 (Thur) – MS Music Concert 7:00 pm
- Dec 14 (Thur) – PTSA Board Mtg. 6:30 pm
- Dec 15 (Fri) – Winter Break Early Dismissal 2:25
1. Lost and Found – All materials in the lost and found will be taken away during break, washed, and donated to Northgate School’s clothes closet. If you are looking for any of your own children’s lost items, make sure you stop by to check prior to the 15th.
2. Yearbook Orders – Can be completed through School Pay, which is located on the Source.
3. Recess Help Appreciated – Any parents who would like to come help out at lunch recess, we welcome your support. You just need to make sure you complete your volunteer paperwork, sign in at the office, and grab a vest.
4. Read-A-Thon – Please send forms to Ms. Fournier in the library.
5. Student Verification Forms – Seattle Public Schools is excited to announce the online version of the student data verification form for the 2017-18 school year, powered by InfoSnap. The form will be available from Nov. 30-Jan. 5 for this school year. In the future, the form will be available every September for back to school updates. This process replaces the paper data verification form sent home at the beginning of each school year. The system is a secure and green process, which allows the district to verify all student demographic, emergency and medical information for your child.
To fill out your student’s data verification form, please log into the Source by going to https://ps.seattleschools.org/public/ and click on “Data Verification Form.”
Note: The system allows for only one data verification form to be submitted per student. If another legal guardian has initiated filling out the data verification form, you will receive an error indicating that the form is associated with another account.
If you have multiple students at the district, you will fill out a data verification form for each student. We would appreciate all families to take action and complete these forms as soon as possible to ensure we have your student’s most current information. If you do not have access to the Internet, you can go to a public library to use a computer to complete the process or contact your child’s school to request a paper copy. If you have any further questions, please contact your child’s school office.
6. MS Athletic Uniforms – Return clean soccer and ultimate uniforms to Ms Hunstiger before school, at lunch or after school.
7. Ski Bus Sign-ups – Need to be mailed in by December 1st.
8. Basketball Practice – begins for boys on Tuesday, December 5th and girls on Friday, December 8th. Only students with completed paperwork may participate. If unsure of your child’s status, email Ms Hunstiger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Auditions for School Musical are December 11th and 12th with Call-backs on December 14th. Audition/Crew information and sign-ups are now posted outside of Ms. Burnett’s room (112). Actors must come to one audition day and be available for call-backs. Rehearsals start right when we get back from Winter Break! If you want to be an actor/singer in the play, then you have to be available for all rehearsals you are called for (usually M/T/R with some Friday’s closer to opening the show.) If you are interested in being on crew, you can do other activities as you will not be at as many rehearsals as the actors. There will be an informational meeting on January 9th from 3:30-4:15 p.m. for all students interested in crew. Hope to see you all there for auditions or crew!! If you have any questions, please email Ms. Burnett at email@example.com.
2. Attention all 3rd and 5th grade families! This is a reminder of our upcoming Winter Concert on Tuesday, December 5th, at 7 p.m. in the Hazel Wolf Cafeteria. This is a required performance for all 3rd and 5thgraders. It’s our chance to show off our learning and share our music for the first trimester! Students need to be at Hazel Wolf by 6:40 p.m. for warm-ups. Families can grab seating while we warm-up. This is a dress up occasion. Please, no shorts or sweats. If your students do not have a dress up outfit, then they can wear a Hazel Wolf t-shirt instead. We hope you can all join us for the fun night of music! Any questions, feel free to email Ms. Burnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Nathan Hale High School Information Nights
Future and prospective parents/guardians and students are invited to join us for one of the following informational evenings:
Wednesday, December 6, 2017, and Tuesday, February 13, 2018
6:00PM – 7:00PM Information Tables and Tours in Commons (last tour leaves Commons at 6:40)
7:00PM – 8:30PM Presentation and Questions in Performing Arts Center
Topics: Courses offered; structure of 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grades; school culture and philosophy; schools communication and opportunities for connections within the Nathan Hale community.