October 2, 2017
- Oct 4 (Wed):
Picture Day (grades K-4)
Early Release 2:10
- Oct 5 (Thur):
Picture Day (grades 5-8)
Weeding Party 3:30-4:45
- Oct 6 (Fri):
Spirit Day (Favorite Sport/Activity Day) and Buddies
- Oct 7 (Sat):
6th Ultimate – 11:00 am at Ingraham
7th Ultimate – 9:30 am at Ingraham
8th Ultimate – 12:30 pm at Ingraham
Girl’s Soccer – 11:00 am Garfield
1. Art News – Attention 4th and 5th graders! Art Club for 4th and 5th grade is starting up on Tuesdays during lunch/recess in room 111. Art Club is a place where you can visit, eat lunch with new friends, draw, paint and be creative. You don’t have to be currently taking an art class to attend. See you at lunch on Tuesdays!
2. Box Tops – Hazel Wolf is reviving it’s Box Tops for Education collection program and it’s time to start clipping! Our school earns 10 cents for every Box Top for Education coupon panel. Turn them in to the box located in the office.
3. Room Rep Needed – Almost all of our classrooms are represented – thank you to those who have volunteered. We are still looking for a 6th grade representative. Please contact Emily Wray at email@example.com if you are interested.
4. Coat Drive – The 9th Annual Hazel Wolf Coat Drive is underway. Coat request forms are available in the front office. If you would like your child to receive a NEW winter coat with assistance from the coat drive, please fill out the “Coat Request Form” and return the completed form to your child’s teacher or to the Front Office by Friday, October 27th. If you are interested in purchasing a coat for the coat drive, please email Kathi.Lefebvre@gmail.com and put “Coat Drive” in the subject line. Kathi will assign coat purchases after coat request forms are received.
5. Weeding Party – We will be having an all school Weeding Party on Thursday, October 5 and Thursday, October 26 from 3:30-4:45pm. If weeding isn’t for you, then please come help watch kids on the playground. There will be refreshments and weeding tools provided, but please bring your own gloves and favorite tools. Sign up today!
6. Volunteer Leads Needed! The PTSA is looking for leads for several fall events. We need someone to help coordinate Literacy Night on 11/8 – a fun family event focused on reading! We also need someone to coordinate the Reflections Art contest. Contact Kim Steffensmeier at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping.