The Auction is FAST approaching and we would love your help with these last few requests to make this event a success!
- We still need wine for the wine grab! Tabitha Burns and Alyssa Powers will be at school at drop off and pick up for easy wine drop off. Contact Tabitha Burns at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
- The auction needs sweets to eat! Our dessert dash is still short a few sweet delectables to make sure all the tables have something to bid on. Desserts in the past have been anything you can think of: pie, cakes, cookies, brownies, gluten free, vegan, you name it! Contact Bethany Febus at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and when and where to drop off your dessert.
- There are still a few seats left! Don’t miss out on this super fun parent social. Fun food, awesome games of chance and great items to bid on, all the while enjoying some adult time with other Hazel Wolf-ians. Purchase your tickets online for $50, or at the door for $75.
- For sneak peeks of the fantastic class projects and the fun items that have been donated thus far, check out our Facebook page. Posting will go up throughout the week.
- We need volunteers for the night of the auction! The registration table just recently lost a volunteer due to a schedule conflict. Please consider taking on this important role, or any of the other volunteer opportunities still available! Go to http://signup.com/go/pjRK8a to learn more and sign up.