School Tours for Prospective Students
School tours for new enrollment are between Feb. 2 and Feb. 15 this year and we are thrilled to show off our amazing program in our awesome new building! Please consider volunteering to be a tour guide for prospective parents or volunteering to provide snacks.
Sign up: http://signup.com/go/YLfwyG
Below we’ve outlined how many volunteers are still needed (as of Jan. 27) for each tour; currently the daytime tour on February 14 needs the most support!
Evening Tours- 6:30-8pm
- Thursday, Feb. 2: 1 tour guide, 1 snack
- Wednesday, Feb. 15: 1 tour guide, 3 snacks
Daytime Tours- 9-11am
- Wednesday, Feb. 8: 2 tour guides, 2 snacks
- Thursday, Feb. 9: 2 tour guides, 3 snacks
- Tuesday, Feb. 14: 5 tour guides, 5 snacks
ELL Enrollment Info Night
We are also hosting an ELL Enrollment Info Night on Feb. 9 from 6 to 8pm. We still need more volunteers to assist families with the enrollment paperwork and answer general questions, as well as volunteers next week to distribute fliers in the neighborhood promoting the event. We have already arranged for translators to be at the event, so no additional language skills are required for the below volunteer spots. Thank you for volunteering to help with this important outreach!
Sign up: http://signup.com/go/7T9HcH
Volunteer needs (as of Jan. 27):
- Distribute ELL Info Night flyers (to be completed the week of Jan. 30): 5 spots
- ELL Sibling Enrollment Assistance: 2 spots
- Night-of refreshments: 1 spot
- Night-of volunteers (to help with paperwork, etc.): 5 spots