We look forward to welcoming you at our next PTSA General Session Meeting on Tuesday, January 24 from 6:30-8:30pm in the Cafetorium.
The first part of the meeting we’ll have some announcements about upcoming opportunities, a recent grant awarded to the school, and an exciting development on sidewalks around our school.
We’ll then welcome back former Hazel Wolf parent Amy Lang, who will present on “The Birds + Bees: Raising Kids in the Age of Technology.” Download the flyer »
Your child will be online — sometimes safely and, frankly, sometimes not. Come learn how to help them be super-smart about their digital world so you can feel more confident about their choices! You will discover:
- How to age-appropriately talk to kids
- How to start and continue the birds & bees talks
- Simple, low-tech things you can do to keep them safer
- The connection between typical development and the choices they make
- Why talking about the birds & the bees can keep them safer in the digital world!
Amy is a childhood sexuality and parenting expert, who since 2005 has been helping parents have easy, open and effective conversations with their kids about sexuality, love and relationships.
You can learn more about Amy and her talks at her website, http://www.birdsandbeesandkids.com/.
See you on Tuesday!