The following after school enrichment classes need a few more students enrolled to be able to run this session. Winter Session runs from January 17 through April 7. Tell your friends! Sign up ASAP!
- Sports and Field Games (Mondays) needs 2 more students.
- Chess Club (Tuesdays) needs 1 more student.
- Creative Modeling with Scratch (Fridays) needs 3 more students.
- Dragon Style Kung Fu (Fridays) needs 1 more student.
- Drama (Thursdays) needs 3 more students.
- Indoor Campfire (Mondays) needs 2 more students.
- Intro to Juggling (Tuesdays) needs 4 more students.
- Kids Carpentry (Wednesdays – 2nd Session, 4:30-5:30) needs 2 more students.
- Trash into Treasure: Upcycled Crafting (Fridays) needs 4 more students.
- Zumba (Thursdays) needs 2 more students.
Spread the word! Scholarships are available from the PTSA and there are many ways to sign up:
- Get a form in the main office or at Northgate Community Center,
- Download a PDF (including the course catalog and E-13 participant form), or
- Sign up online through SPARC, Seattle Parks and Recreation’s online course registration tool.
Any questions? Call Program Admin Andrea Sisco at 206.465.7064.